We often see people who have been to many of the top health care systems in the country, only to find they do not have a detectible condition. With most people we see with these ‘mystery conditions’ I believe the issue is that highly trained MD’s are looking for diseases. We find that most of these patients do not have diseases, but have dysfunctioning tissues, nutrient deficiencies, nerve impediments, structural imbalances or poor diet and lifestyles. These do not show up as diseases…yet. We have been honored to help many ‘mystery conditions’ with simple measures. Our in office testing methods help us to locate and treat about 80% of these people. The other 20% often require more comprehensive lab testing and more thorough analysis of the labs to create a specific treatment.